[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [JBPM4] Migration from one process definition version to

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 22 09:42:17 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | i found that feature request too,but id doesn't mean anything as log as jBPM 4.3 is not available.. or does it? ;)

I don't know. I saw you've replied on Caleb's post. I would be happy if he was finally in the position to contribute his solution and even happier if his solution or a different one would make it into jBPM 4.3.

Till now I was not aware that process instance versioning would be a topic for me, too. But infact there are use cases for which I would need this functionality.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261714#4261714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261714