[jboss-user] [Security] - Multi Domain Login

sebastianmohan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 22 23:28:36 EDT 2009

Hi

I have created multiple application policy (LDAP, DB and file based). I would like to associate all of them to the same security domain in my application so that the user can login with a prefix.

db/user    ---> authenticated against the DB application policy
ldap/user ----> authenticated against the LDAP application policy
file/user   -----> authenticated against the file application policy

I created a DomainLoginModuleDelegate to instantiate the corresponding LoginModules based on the prefix and delegate the method calls to them

My login-config.xml will have DomainLoginModule defined against the application jaas security domain.

I am wondering if there is any other better way to handle this situation

Thanks
Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261799#4261799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261799