[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Undeploying multiple wars inside an ear causes NameAlrea

daniele.ulrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 03:57:36 EDT 2009

"daniele.ulrich" wrote : All of the sudden we were facing the same problem in our PROD environment while on all other environments we don't have this issue. We are running a 4.2.3.GA and have 3 wars in one ear. The only way we could solve the problem is to take the wars outside the ear. As the wars depend on jars in the ear we had to do the following configuration changes:

see also https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7092

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261821#4261821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261821