[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Failed to load: org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.JBossWSProvide

sawan1424 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 09:14:50 EDT 2009

Hi ,
     I am new to JBossWS CXF.I am using Eclipse 3.5 Galileo with JBoss AS 4.2.3G.A. I downloaded jbossws-cxf-3.0.2.GA.zip from JBoss website. I extracted the zip and modify the ant.properties file and executed the command accordingly.It executed successfully.I also successfully downloaded JBoss Tools plugins which having inbuilt Jboss WS plugin.

I already setting correct value of JBoss AS in the JBoss WS preferences option from preference option of Eclipse IDE.
After the When created a dynamic project with Jboss 4.2.3 as run time environment.After that I created a java file as

package com.webservice.ws;

@WebService
public class Converter {
	@WebMethod
	  public float celsiusToFarenheit ( float celsius )
	  {
	    return (celsius * 9 / 5) + 32;
	  }
	@WebMethod
	  public float farenheitToCelsius ( float farenheit )
	  {
	    return (farenheit - 32) * 5 / 9;
	  }

}

After that I have to create a wdsl files from this POJO.

So I am selecting Bottom up approach and select this java file and proceed furthe.But after it is throwing an exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load: org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.JBossWSProviderFactoryImpl
	at org.jboss.wsf.spi.util.ServiceLoader.loadDefault(ServiceLoader.java:205)
	at org.jboss.wsf.spi.util.ServiceLoader.loadFromSystemProperty(ServiceLoader.java:138)
	at org.jboss.wsf.spi.util.ServiceLoader.loadService(ServiceLoader.java:68)
	at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.WSContractProvider.newInstance(WSContractProvider.java:65)
	at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSProvide.generate(WSProvide.java:170)
	at org.jboss.wsf.spi.tools.cmd.WSProvide.main(WSProvide.java:77)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.JBossWSProviderFactoryImpl
	at org.jboss.wsf.spi.util.ServiceLoader.loadDefault(ServiceLoader.java:200)
	... 5 more

Any help would be appriciated.

Please help me out as it is very urgent .Please tell me Where am I making mistake ?

Thanks

Sandy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261863#4261863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261863