[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - /webservices context root unavialable in jboss 4.2.3 upon re

sridhar18 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 09:58:17 EDT 2009

I'm running into a problem with jboss webservies and wondering if anyone has a solution for it..

Our environment:
Jboss 4.2.3
Java 1.6
Ejb 2.1, Ejb3.

We have an ear application that has two ejb modules in it. One contains ejb2.1 stuff and one contains ejb3 stuff. Both have ejbs and webservices in them. They have two different webservice context roots.
The ejb2.1 module uses /xxxx-ws as the context root while the ejb3 module uses /webservices as the context root. I run into the problem each time I restart my jboss. For some reason, the /webservices context root is not available when I try to go to the jbossws context to access the wsdls. It gives me HTTP 404 error (the requested resource is not available). The ejb2.1 webservice context is always available though. Only when I delete my ear module from the deploy directory and redeploy the ear, I'm able to see the ejb3 webservices context root and all the wsdls inside that root.
I'm wondering this is some kind of race condition but not sure.
Has anyone seen this kind of behavior before? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261868#4261868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261868