[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Problem Joining 3 Tables

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 11:25:33 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

could you post the relevant snippets of your deployment and also the exception + stacktrace?
I never tried it with such a nested relationship, so unfortunately I cannot provide you with a quick solution.

What are your "FetchType" declarations? Probably all LAZY and no EAGER?

You might find more help is you ask this question in the hibernate forums at https://forum.hibernate.org/index.php .  If you find help there, you might update the Wiki article to point at this problem.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261896#4261896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261896