[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deployment related Issue

rasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 26 00:51:14 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Is your message-driven bean based on EJB 3 or 2.x? If 2.x, please post the descriptor file. If 3, please post the source code (you can remove the contents of the methods).

I am using ejb 2.0 see my entry for MessageMDB.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262079#4262079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262079