[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Undeploying multiple wars inside an ear causes NameAlrea

daniele.ulrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 26 05:12:37 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : If it's possible, could you please attach the application which reproduces this issue, to that JIRA?
Sorry, this is not possible because there are a) too many dependencies and b) I am not allowed to post code of the enterprise I'm working for.

It is exactly the same behaviour like described in https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7092, the first *.war gets deployed but on deploying the second ".war the exception occurs and the deployment of the following components stops.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262108#4262108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262108