[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: AS 5.1.0.GA fails to parse Spring schemas, on AS 4.2.3.G

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 27 06:08:22 EDT 2009

Hi Nes,

I don't know Spring, so I can just try to reproduce what you post here. I tried to deploy a simple webapp with just one file "applicationContext.xml" with the content of your sample, and this worked.

I also tried to deploy the spring 2.5 sample "imagedb", and this also worked besides database errors because I don't have a MySQL database. The sample's applicationContext.xml has the same header as yours.

Could you give the "imagedb" sample a try?

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262348#4262348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262348