[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - EJB 3.0 and JBoss 5 CR1 : calling a web service

longbeach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 08:11:36 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have defined a web service which is a stateless session bean :

  | @Stateless
  | @WebService(endpointInterface ="com.bla.blabla.DoSomething")
  | @Remote(DoSomething.class)
  |
  | public class DoSomethingBean {
  |
  | @WebMethod(operationName="DoSomething")
  | 	public boolean go(String t, String n){
  | 	}
  |
  | }

I call that web service in a main java client :

URL url = new URL("http://127.0.0.1:8085/blabla/DoSomethingBean?wsdl");
  |  QName qname = new QName("http://services.blabla.com/", "DoSomethingBeanService");
  |
  |  ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
  |  Service remote = factory.createService(url, qname);
  |
  | DoSomething dosome = (DoSomething) remote.getPort(DoSomething.class);
  | dosome.go("arg1", arg2");

http://127.0.0.1:8085/blabla/DoSomethingBean?wsdl  works, it points to the WSDL.

I get an error message :

  | javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
  | 	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:515)
  | 	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:419)
  | 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

Also :

  | cause m�re
  |
  | java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed; nested exception is:
  | 	java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage
  | 	org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:536)
  | 	org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:277)
  | 	org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.PortProxy.invoke(PortProxy.java:156)

Does Web services work well with JBoss 5 CR1 ?

Thanks for helping

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262672#4262672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262672