[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - using an external scheduler to execute 'jobs'

vchira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 08:11:43 EDT 2009

in the Developer Docu one can read the following sentence:

  | Do note that this mechanism is pluggable, which means that in the future other destinations could be used (JMS, JCR, etc).

what does that mean? is there a way to use an external job scheduler?

I would like to use UC4 or Quarz as a scheduler but i found no way change the jBPM behavior whet it comes to write job in the DB. Is it possible to do something like that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262673#4262673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262673