[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deployment related Issue

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 10:43:00 EDT 2009

I suspect that the mbean you are depending on probably existed in 3.2.5 but no longer exists in 4.2.x. I recommend that you use JndiView to determine what mbeans are available in 4.2.x and choose one of those to depend on.

I guess I should have looked at the deployment report you posted earlier a little closer because in this case it did provide enough info to point out the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262727#4262727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262727