[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Multiple JBoss instances vs. one

icordoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 15:11:12 EDT 2009

Hello,
thanks for the links. I had of course read them before posting but, sorry, I can't find definite information there about having to activate CallByValue. I'm sure I'm missing something.
In my scenario I have to deploy two .ears and two .wars. I use classloading configuration for 2 different repositories in jboss-web.xml and jboss-app.xml
I need to do this as I cannot include the war's inside the .ears.

In JBoss I am activating isolation in ear-deployer-jboss-beans.xml but deactivating CallByValue. I also deactivate CallByValue in jboss-service.xml

In war-deployers-jboss-beans.xml I deactivate java2ClassLoadingCompliance, as well as in jboss-app.xml and jboss-web.xml

This should enable isolation while not activating CallByValue.

I'll make checks with both apps. If anybody knows any configuration file I might me missing please point me to any direction.

Thanks,
Ignacio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262797#4262797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262797