[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - JBPM 4.1 Web Console - Any advice for customization?

roger0681 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 28 16:09:29 EDT 2009

Hi all!

I am new to JBPM; after some use of 3.2.3, I was recommended to using v4.
Now I'm trying to develop a few processes, and I need to customize the console, and also give some functionality to process instances forms.

I need some startup guide to decide my approach.

Is it worth modifying JBPM-Console? Or is it better to create a fully new web application?

Should I use JSF, just JSP?

I am using JBOSS 5.0.0.GA; should I use JBoss Portal and create "mini sites" for each process, or group of processes?

Thanks,
Roger

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262808#4262808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262808