[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Extending timers or creating custom jobs

sravyts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 05:02:41 EDT 2009

We are looking into implementing the following BPM construct in jbpm:

start -> task 1 (inputs an activity date) -> wait for the first working day after the activity -> task 2  -> end

Is there a way we can implement this? I was looking into using a wait state with an event listeren on "start" which would create a job, with the calculated duedate, and when the job is executed, the execution is signalled so the process continues.

But I can't find a way to create custom jobs? There doesn't seem to be an api to create jobs? Is this something that will be available in the future?

Wkr,
Sofie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262865#4262865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262865