[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Messaging - MDB reconnection issue

sachten1010 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 11:19:13 EDT 2009

MDB running on JBOSS 4.2.0 GA ( with JBM 1.4.4 - Using remoting 2.2.3) connecting to a remote Queue on a different server  (JBOSS 5.1.0GA + JBM 1.4.3)

Everything works fine but when the mdb loses its connection , its not able to reconnect to the remote queue -

I can make all my clients reconnect with the ExceptionListener....
Is there a way i can configure the mdb to reconnect automatically when the 510GA server comes back up ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263001#4263001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263001