[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - question about role refresh for user connected

sebjau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 06:25:34 EDT 2009

Hello,
i've a question about role. I've modified the identity porlet which has a new tab for personnalized profile datas wich is only accessible with a personnalized role. But when i apply this role for a user wich is connected, the modification of the user roles (with request.isUserInRole("xxx") in identity porlet is only made when the user logout and login. It is normal ? or it's an error in my code ? How change this (perhaps the user and role are cached ) ?
Thanks and sorry for my poor english...

Environment : Jboss portal 2.7.1 bundle

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263136#4263136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263136