[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: context-root not working?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 11:55:01 EDT 2009

Try changing it to:

<attribute name="URLs">
  |          deploy/,file:/C:/xxx/apps/biplatform/biplatformear.ear
  | </attribute>

Notice that I removed the trailing '/'. With the trailing '/',
JBoss AS assumes that you are specifying a directory that must be scanned for apps to deploy. Without it, JBoss AS assumes that the path is to the app itself.

Oh wait, I think that without the trailing slash, the path must reference an archive file, not a directory. So try this instead:

<attribute name="URLs">
  |          deploy/,file:/C:/xxx/apps/biplatform/
  | </attribute>

Now it will scan the C:/xxx/apps/biplatform/ directory and deploy the biplatformear.ear app.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263202#4263202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263202