[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - How to diplay a portlet in a popup?

steven7846 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 12:07:40 EDT 2009

Hi

I have a portlet wich contains a dataTable, for each row i want to open a popup portlet.

Can someone explain to me in details what should i do?
I saw this post http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056163, but there isn't anwer.

For now i added a layout:

 <layout>
  |       <name>itcorePopup</name>
  |       <uri>/theme/itcore-popup-layout.jsp</uri>
  |       <uri state="maximized">/theme/itcore-popup-layout.jsp?maximized=true</uri>
  |       <regions>
  |          <region name="left"/>
  |       </regions>
  |    </layout>

i added a page:

  | <portal>
  |  <page>
  |     <page-name>popup</page-name>
  |        <window>
  |          <window-name>PopupAlarmPortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>PopupAlarmPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  | 	 <region>left</region>
  | 	 <height>0</height>
  |        </window>
  |   </page>
  | </portal>

Obviously i added declaration for the portlet and portlet instance.

Honestly, i don't know if i am on the right way.
So now how can i call the page "popup" declared in my default portal. Do i have to do a window.open()? how can i get the URL?

Need help thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263206#4263206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263206