[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Transitions not being followed correctly

ms_shitole do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 1 09:03:13 EDT 2009

Hi,
About transitions, In websale example,
"Evaluate web order" task node have two transitions, one is "OK" and another one is "More info needed" but whenever we selecting "More info needed" it still follows with "OK". Why?

I m using 3.2.2, I changed the order of transition in source code of processdefinition.xml, then it is taking the path of the first transition, its not behaving as according to the transition name. It is just responding to one transition. I saw the jira, but not got the correct path.

If anybody solved this type of error then let me know.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252836#4252836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252836