[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Custom StrictMaxPool settings in ...-aop.xml ignored

rbattenfeld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 1 09:46:08 EDT 2009

Hi

I have to limit the number of MDB running in parallel. Therefore, I created an own aop file called obe-aop.xml:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <aop xmlns="urn:jboss:aop-beans:1.0">
  |
  | 	<domain name="OBE-Singleton-Stateless-Session-Bean" extends="Stateless Bean"
  | 		inheritBindings="true">
  | 		<annotation expr="!class(@org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Pool)">
  | 			@org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Pool (value="StrictMaxPool", maxSize=1, timeout=10000)
  |       </annotation>
  | 	</domain>
  |
  | 	<domain name="OBE-Singleton-Message-Driven-Bean" extends="Message Driven Bean"
  | 		inheritBindings="true">
  | 		<annotation expr="!class(@org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Pool)">
  | 			@org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.Pool (value="StrictMaxPool", maxSize=1, timeout=10000)
  |         </annotation>
  |
  | 	</domain>
  | </aop>

The limitatiob works fine for stateless session beans but not for MDBs. The only way which works is the chenge the settings in the ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml file.

At the moment this is ok but I would prefer to be able to adjust it individually for each MDB.

Thanks a lot for any help
Ralf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252849#4252849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252849