[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! Just ONE Getting-started exa

mark@t4p.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 00:29:03 EDT 2009

The only libraries included are...

A) the JBoss runtime libraries which are automatically included by selecting "JBoss" when the project is first created, and

B) the bare minimum extra jar files needed to make build errors go away, all chosen from the jar files in the JBoss installation itself.

I am using JBoss 5, and maybe NetBeans only is able to support JBoss 4.  Any differences in JBoss 5 might be the cause of the problems.

There is no other way to build the project in NetBeans.  I don't see how I could be using NetBeans improperly, because it is such a simple project.  The same project configured for Glassfish works just fine.

Getting the simplest sample app to run in JBoss should not be so hard.  I've tried on and off for 2.5 years now to move forward from JBoss 3.2 but this is just becoming too much.  I hate to do it but I am just about ready to throw JBoss away and go with Glassfish...

Not sure what else to do,
/Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252956#4252956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252956