[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Technology questions

wondermike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 08:35:30 EDT 2009

Hello, I've been playing around a little bit with jboss to see whether it fits my needs. So far I find it very interesting. Diving deeper into the topics, I'm a little bit lost on the question what jboss technology to chose.
I'd like to implement something like that:
* Several virtual kvm servers
* on each server one "child service" should be running and answer to queries from a main server
* only the main server has an underlying database
* a web interface shall be the view to care for the entry/handling of all data
* a rich client and a telnet client may be added later
* the child services are only "dumb executors", they do things in the system with root privileges or they lookup things in the system and give feedback to the main server.
* Login via web is of course mandatory, main server should handle logins

Is there any jboss example that comes close to what I'm looking for?
What technology should I start with each of my points above? (except for the first one)

Thanks in advance for any advise!
Regards
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253055#4253055