[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Deploying JBPM project created by Eclipse in Tomcat serv

Nanaki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 08:58:03 EDT 2009

Oh... I see, that's what I though...
That's why i saw new workflow added into the jbpm-console when I deployed them (because they are just deployed in the DB, so I can see them once I launch the jbpm-console and use them).

I'm a little perplex knowing this... Because I read everywhere that the Workflow we draw can be include into a web application, and know, if I undestand how it works, it's not possible (or not easily).

I used jBPM with that goal:

anonymous wrote : 1) Draw a worflow into eclipse by using jBPM-JPDL plugin
  | 2) Generate the workflow (and the .jsp source files needed to run it)
  | 3) Integrate/Display these .jsp into our project (I have a Web Project in Java J2E technology, using Hibernate and Struts)

So my question will be like that:

anonymous wrote : 1) Are these 3 steps are possible with JBPM 3.x ?

  | 2) If not, is it possible with the latest release (4.1 of the 1st September 2009) ?

So to be more simple, now I drawn the workflow.
By launching it on Jboss server, I saw that it generates a website in .jsp format (faces/home.jsp, faces/login.jsp, faces/task.jsp ... ...).

I'd like to take these pages (the .jsp generated) and integrate them in my own Web Java project.

My situation is like that:

anonymous wrote : I have in my website a template with 3 parts:
  | 1) A header at the top;
  | 2) A menu at the left;
  | 3) And a blank jsp in the middle.

The final result I'd like is to replace the blank .jsp file by the workflow pages generated by Jboss. Is it possible ?

If it's not possible, I think that I really misunderstood what Jboss jBPM is.

Thanks a lot for your answers, it helps me a lot to understand the paradigm of Jboss JBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253066#4253066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253066