[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! Just ONE Getting-started exa

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 11:16:48 EDT 2009

Mark, just as an aside, I am not sure how set you are on using NetBeans, but since primarily Sun engineers developed both NetBeans and GlassFish it would make sense that the interaction between the two is seamless. In the proprietary world this could be considered as vendor lock-in. If you want to do development work for JBoss AS, Eclipse with JBoss Tools would be a better choice for the IDE. (There is also a JBoss Developer's Studio, but it requires a subscription and I don't think it supports AS 5.x yet.) And JBoss Tools provides several detailed tutorials.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253113#4253113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253113