[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jBPM admin privilege clarification

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 15:54:04 EDT 2009

Satheesh (assuming that is your name)

>From al your posts I get the impression that you are comparing serveral solutions. Your questions are however that short and often in non-standard terminology that it is hard for us to comment in detail or comment at all. I can understand that you have limited time, but posting these kinds of short blurry questions does not help much.

E.g. If you have an application with job queues, completed jobs, exceptions etc... are those jBPM job queues? You mention they are part of an application, so no relation to jBPM? If they are just jbpm related, why mention the app...

In the jBPM console, privileges are only partly implemented, experimenting a little will give you the best impression.

Regarding your second question, A process assigned to roles? How? In what way? Process steps, especially tasks, can be assigned to users and/or roles(groups).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253166#4253166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253166