[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Security concerns when creating CMS windows in portal admin

srabon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 17:28:01 EDT 2009

We are using version 2.7.2 of Portal.  We want our users to be able to create portlet windows to display the CMS content they create in the CMS system.  However, it seems the only way to do this is from within the portal management portlet.  In order for users to access this portlet they must be portal admins, but we don't want our users to have that role.  Is there another method for allowing users to create portlet windows based on CMS without giving portal admin role?

Scott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253179#4253179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253179