[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Same token seems to be attached to two task instances?

gfargone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 21:20:29 EDT 2009

Hello,

We run jbpm 3.2.6.SP1 on Oracle. We use the Command interface to operate JBPM and our applications use that only to interface with JBPM.
(It is a painful way of using it, but we did not have time to replicate all console capabilities to use just the engine) We run jbpm-console in the same JBoss application server for administrative and troubleshooting purposes.

After hundreds of successfully completed workflow instances we got a strange problem. This workflow has no forks, just task and decision nodes so we should never end up with two active nodes on the flow.

In this case we got two tasks active, I think due to the fact that they ended up with the same token attached. At least that how it shows up on the jbpm-console.
This wrecks havoc with everything down the line and there seems to be no way of fixing it without messing with the database.

I was wondering how something like that can occur and if anyone has seen a similar problem.

Thank You,
Tamas

PS: We discovered this during the pilot just days before we were planning to go full deployment at our site.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253195#4253195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253195