[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! Just ONE Getting-started exa

mark@t4p.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 03:14:52 EDT 2009

Hmmm.  so maybe one more chance for Eclipse then?  So I guess I should upgrade Eclipse to 3.5, agreed?  If I can roll in a few Eclipse 3.3 projects, it might be worth trying.

I have a hard time finding stuff to download in the JBoss sites, can you guyz please guide me to A) the latest stable JBoss Tools that is KNOWN to work well with Eclipse 3.5, and B) some sample apps that will build deploy and run ok in this environment?  Item B is important cuz I've found so many sample apps that are down rev, old, no longer work, etc.  You know, the open-source curse... :-/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253218#4253218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253218