[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Anormal use for CPU on hibernate queries

lmk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 06:26:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have a performance problem, I don't where it comes, Im using hibernate, spring on JSF/richfaces web apps, when the user log on, I have to load many lists of objects, about 6 queries like:

  |  getHibernateTemplate().find("from Status order by name");
  |  getHibernateTemplate().find("from Company order by name");

Im not using lazy loading, when queries are called the  CPU climb to 98%, don't kow if it's a server problem configuration or hibernate problem.

Server CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X5365  @ 3.00GHz

thanks by advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253276#4253276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253276