[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jbpm 4.1 and struts - architeture solution

Josh86 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 07:33:49 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

i intend to combine jbpm 4.1 with struts (and spring). I think, that is in itself a good thing.
But now i think about how to integrate human tasks inside my web application. The problem is, that for a special human task type, which is defined in the jpdl file, a special page with information on it should be shown, when the user has selected one task from her/his task list page and want to complete this task.
Maybe i could define the following page in the tasklist jsp, but for many different task types, it would be very confusing and in case a new task is defined in the jpdl file, this jsp have to be changed,
I have heard of freemarker templates, but is this possible to integrate with struts?
i hope you get my problem and can help me to find a good expandable architeture solution for this (or an example would be nice ;))
Thanks for your answers,
Josh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253286#4253286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253286