[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - API about SpringConfiguration API

dr_pompeii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 09:57:46 EDT 2009

Dear Members

Just little confuse about the jBPM documentation

In my code (beginner with jBM), I imported this package and class

org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration

I already have the file jbpm-4.0.zip, and inside of it exists jbpm.jar
and inside of that, the described package.

The problem is that the docs and api are all related with
org.jbpm.api that is totally different against
org.jbpm.pvm

Even in google I tried to find the API for
org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration
and not luck

Therefore where is the API for such classe?

Thanks in advanced

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253339#4253339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253339