[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Setting up JBoss Tools in Ganymede

shashank.rudra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 15:10:33 EDT 2009

Also nick when you said that after I downloaded the plugins using update site as given (that has Hibernate, FreeMarker along Drool stuff in there) - I will have to go to http://jboss.org/drools/downloads.html and download "Drools 5.0 Binaries" from there. To run the default hello application that comes up as DroolsProject.

One more question - what is "Drools 5.0 Eclipse 3.4 Workbench"- being used for. And do we have one for Eclipse3.5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253422#4253422

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253422