[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Creating non technical Actions / WorkItems

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 15:11:46 EDT 2009

Aamof For the rest I think we are on the same line

As you have seen, Koen already responded. He is the 'lead' of the GPD (including most things in the Drools GPD afaik (as far as I know ;-)). So if you post in the dev forum and want to develop things, I'll make sure I'll have him comment and coordinate things. (coordinating the coordinations is my thing ;-))

So if you are proposing to help making it easier for you in the future... We're all ears.

Regarding the interface, there was one in jBPM 3, and in 4 it is in jira. So using 'best of breed' in an easy way will become possible again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253423#4253423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253423