[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Overriding clientBindUrl does not work! Why?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 4 08:02:40 EDT 2009

"eminil" wrote : Any idea what i should change to be able to run the webcontext annotation as well in the bean? (Need it to work in JBossWS as well...)

We have been going to and fro on many issues in this single thread :) It's difficult to understand what the real issue at this point is. Could you please provide more details of the latest issue including the entire exception stacktrace, the relevant code and the relevant parts of config files? Also, if this is a separate issue than what you started off with, then create a separate thread so that we do not end up creation confusion in this thread.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253562#4253562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253562