[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Datasource settings help for clustered jboss with RAC Oracle

mikeike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 8 12:43:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I need some help in setting-up and testing a datasource as I am pretty new to JBoss. We have a clustered jboss environment that connects to a RAC Oracle Database. Wanted to find out how do I configure my Datasource and what is the best approach and where exactly do I need to make changes. Using JBoss 4.2.3

How do I make sure my datasource setting is such that anytime a cluster server or RAC node goes done any transactions in between should go to completion. How can I test different scenarios are there any java programs that I can use for testing. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254034#4254034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254034