[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: want to port project from myeclipse to jboss tools...

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 16:19:42 EDT 2009

I'd have to see an example project to know for sure (i'm not too familiar with myeclipse), but I believe it probably depends mostly on the content of your project/.settings/ folder. Specifically there should be a file in there called org.eclipse.wst.component.xml (or similar).

I'm also not sure I'd use the term "behind" myeclipse. Just because your structure was tailored to myeclipse doesn't mean we're behind, it just means you have to figure out the easiest path to smush your stuff into ours ;)

Again, let me know about that xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254587#4254587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254587