[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: NullPointerException using identityService

cjmanju123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 16:47:46 EDT 2009

No identiyServcie is not null. With the same configuration I am able to do everything else (like starting a process, assigning task, etc.,) By the way the version of jBPM is 4.0. and here is the exception
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.cmd.CreateGroupCmd.execute(CreateGroupCmd.java:48)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.cmd.CreateGroupCmd.execute(CreateGroupCmd.java:32)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.DefaultCommandService.execute(DefaultCommandService.java:42)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.tx.StandardTransactionInterceptor.execute(StandardTransactionInterceptor.java:54)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.EnvironmentInterceptor.execute(EnvironmentInterceptor.java:54)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.RetryInterceptor.execute(RetryInterceptor.java:55)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.IdentityServiceImpl.createGroup(IdentityServiceImpl.java:78)

Thanks
Manju

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254595#4254595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254595