[jboss-user] [EJB] - Re: NameAlreadyBoundException when migrate from JBoss 4.2.2.

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 01:14:57 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I need only one instance/reference of ejb-shared , and I use @LocalBinding(jndiBinding="X") for that in the ejb's in ejb-shared.jar .

If there are more than one bean trying to bind to the same JNDI name then an exception will be thrown as you have seen.
anonymous wrote :
  | So , that's work fine for mi in JBoss 4.2.2.GA , no errors , and only one instance of my ejb-shared is reference for all ear's

That probably was a bug - i guess it used to overwrite the earlier bound instance with the second instance.

anonymous wrote : I have multiple ear's sharing one EJB

I would suggest that you deploy that bean only once, separately.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254625#4254625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254625