[jboss-user] [JMX] - EJB/JCA/Servlets stats in Jboss5

6oP do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 09:30:28 EDT 2009

Hello,
I hope  you can help me )
We used jboss4  for our app and for monitoring our components such as servlets/EJBs used MBeans  from jboss.management.local domain.
for example org.jboss.management.j2ee.EntityBean has attribute stats with detailed data about EBean behavior , same for all EJB types , servlets.

( jboss.management.local:j2eeType=StatefulSessionBean,* ) it is filter examle for all Stateful beans.

Now we are tying migrate to JBoss5 , all is good but now we can't see any MBeans for Servlets/EJB which can return stats data.

Is it possible get these stats under Jboss5  ?
thanks  for any advise !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254765#4254765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254765