[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - WSRP integration between Liferay and JBoss

aimvrakesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 10:30:39 EDT 2009

Dear Portal gurus!,

I have been struggling to enable WSRP communication between Liferay and JBoss portal servers. I have tried using JBoss as the producer and Liferay consumer but get the following exception below, and WSRP portlet I was using was JSP Sample Portlet from the Jboss:-

16:43:25,475 ERROR [SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC] SOAP request exception
javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not render portlet '/portal-jsp-sam
ples.JSPPortlet'. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Requires a non-null, non-e
mpty wsrp portlet name
        at org.jboss.portal.wsrp.WSRPExceptionFactory.createSOAPFaultException(W
SRPExceptionFactory.java:126)

I would greatly appreciate if you could help in resolving this issue or if you could point me towards any instructions on getting this working.
Sincerely,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254785#4254785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254785