[jboss-user] [EJB] - Re: NameAlreadyBoundException when migrate from JBoss 4.2.2.

wluque do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 15:42:36 EDT 2009

ok ,
First I will explain more about the structure of my application.

   I have a EAR ( FMK ) with the basic components of my business application : security aspects , service daemons .. etc . and Statics singleton class cache of my system activities .. and more ...

   FMK-EAR
   -->  fmk.war  ( seam 2.2 )  PLATFORM CONSOLE
   -->  fmk-seam.jar (ejb)   ( My seam's basic actions )
   -->  fmk-serviceEjb.jar (ejb)  ( My plattaform services )
   -->  fmk-entities.jar (ejb/persistence)  ( My basic plattaform  entities  / persitence unit)

   DC-EAR  ( Application over my FMK platform)
   -->  dc.war  ( seam 2.2 . Utilice dc-seam/fmk-seam )
   -->  dc-seam.jar (ejb)  ( seam actions specific of dc )
   -->  dc-serviceEjb.jar (ejb) ( services of dc / call too fmk-serviceEjb )
  --->  dc-entities.jar (ejb/persistence) extends BasicEntities of Fmk
   -->  fmk-seam.jar
   -->  fmk-serviceEjb.jar
   -->  fmk-entities.jar

this works fine in JBoss 4.2.2 , now when migrated to JBoss 5.1 i have two errors :

  First error ( this post ) , before I have only one instance of de  fmk-serviceEjb.jar (ejb) , now Error in duplicated Name .

  Second Error :  Deploy order of my FMK-EAR . My fmk-serviceEjb.jar (ejb) is deployed in the first time and not find my persistence unit .

I already tried everything for several weeks and I'm lost ...

Could you help me with any suggestions?

Thank You !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254849#4254849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254849