[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Transition Timers Not Marking a Task as Complete

jnlugo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 17:13:51 EDT 2009

I have a timer on a transition in task A. When the timer fires in task A, the task follows the transition to the next task, B. However, task A is not considered complete when the timer fires and moves the task. So when I query for tasks for users assigned to task A, the task that is now in B is returned.

Is there a good way to mark task A as complete when the timer fires? I haven't had much luck with event listeners.

<process name="MyProcess" xmlns="http://jbpm.org/4.0/jpdl">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254859#4254859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254859