[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Users] - Jboss AOP maven plugin problems.

ruado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 12 02:42:42 EDT 2009

I have just downloaded the Jboss aop 2.1.3.GA distribution. It contains many examples which show all of the features of Jboss AOP. However, when I ran these examples by using maven in Netbeans IDE (support maven), everything was OK except the loadtime weaving option. I followed the instruction at http://www.jboss.org/jbossaop/docs/2.0.0.GA/docs/aspect-framework/reference/en/html/maven.html but I can't get it run correctly. Are there some important configurations I have missed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254868#4254868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254868