[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBOSS Startup Error - InstanceAlreadyExistsException

cdub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 12 14:33:42 EDT 2009

The only thing besides standard Java libs that it uses is Hibernate. I also use some JAVAX classes (javax.naming, javax.servlet, javax.servlet.http) which I reference by pointing to the JBOSS_HOME\common\lib directory. Could that be the problem ? I'm pointing to all JARS in that directory rather than a specific JAR because I don't know which JAR contains those classes.

I have not tried starting JBOSS from the command line and manually deploying. Do you think that would make any difference ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254902#4254902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254902