[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JNDI-Lookups for the ProcessEngine in Tomcat

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 12 16:33:35 EDT 2009

Hello Joram,

thank you for your answer. I tried to do this but I did not succeed. Might be too my lack of knowledge about JDNI. For me it is not important to use JDNI but to access the same which is running.

So if I want to access the process engine instance running in Tomcat I do it by using the static method Configuration.getProcessEngine() ?? This works in jBPM 4.1 or is this planned for future releases? If it does not work like this how does the console appplication access the engine?

Have a nice weekend!

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254906#4254906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254906