[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting Users] - Re: Infinite lock in MicroSocketClientInvoker

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 13 20:38:15 EDT 2009

Hi Mayank,

I notice that Thread-29, which is holding the java.util.LinkedList at 2c1b1c that the other two threads are blocked on, is in the middle of a ClientSocketWrapper.checkConnection(), which is called only if the parameter socket.check_connection is set to "true".  I usually advise against turning on the check connection facility, since it involves an extra round trip i/o.  Did you mean to turn that on?  I think that if you turn it off, the problem might go away.

"mayankmit2002" wrote :
  |  I have already set jnp.sotimeout value to

I don't recognize "jnp.sotimeout", but the parameter that controls socket timeouts in Remoting is "timeout".  Setting "timeout" might also solve your problem.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254970#4254970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254970