[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Pb start jboss in windows service mode

sanouk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 03:55:05 EDT 2009

Hello Peter,

JBoss is installed on a virtual machine with 512Ko mémory and 20Go HD space.
I can run JBoss without service mode by lach start.bat -b 0.0.0.0 without problems.
To install the service mode, I lauch "service.bat install" downloaded with JBoss 5.1.0 GA.
When the service is installed, I lauch it.
I modified nothing in the settings, I always use the default settings files.

Thanks for your help

Sanouk

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254998#4254998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254998