[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jBPM 4.1 ( TaskForm example through console ) ...

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 07:59:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have just downloaded jBPM 4.1. I was trying to run "taskform" example available in jBPM 4.1 examples through GWT console (http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console).
After creating new process instance, "request vacation" form has opened with
BPM-console Server Username and password...nothing worked...
Can anybody guide me in this regard ?

Also If I dont want authentication for form like this, is there any way ?

I tried lot of combinations like alex/password, administrator/administrator, admin/admin, manager/manager etc.

By going through GWT 1.1.2 list, i can see some "Switch to form based authentication and session management"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255068#4255068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255068