[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - import Mule Client into jbpm project

django83 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 08:48:37 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm trying to include Mule Client libraries into my JBPM project. I created a user library including all the mule jars. I imported the mule user library into my JBPM project classpath. I created a "java" node into my project definition pointing to a java class that implements a simple Mule Client. I imported all the necessary library into my class. This class works without problem if i test it all alone. When i deploy the project i don't see any error but when i run it into the jbpm console i get "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mule/api/MuleException".
Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255087#4255087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255087